What are the addictive drugs
II. What can one be addicted to?
You can become addicted not only to substances such as alcohol, nicotine and illegal drugs, but also to certain substancesBehaviors.
In principle, there can be an addiction to any human behavior.
Addictions can be divided into:
1. Substance addictions
Cocaine and crack
Medicines not prescribed
2. Non-substance addictions
- Computer addiction / internet addiction
Behaviors with an addictive character can also be the starting point for substance-related addiction; For example, work addiction can go hand in hand with nicotine, caffeine addiction and dependence on stimulants. Non-substance-related addictions are socially recognized, it is rather easy for those affected to keep the addictive character secret for a long time. Polytoxicomania (= multiple addiction): Many addicts are not only dependent on one substance;
Continue to How does addiction arise?
- Death Eaters were glad Voldemort had returned
- Are Singaporean Chinese racist
- What is a digital crypto bank
- Who benefits from seat belt laws
- What is the best referral program
- Who was the last of the Romans?
- How profitable are supermarkets
- Why does Voldemort fear Dumbledore
- Why is MGTOW becoming more popular
- What is text formatting in MS Word
- Why do I miss her so much
- Does dark matter really exist 2
- Have you tried the Ketodiaet
- Which British newspapers do you read
- What if you die of hypothermia
- How are innovation and entrepreneurship related?
- Helps fish oil with memory
- How much chocolate can a dog eat
- Does not have nuclear potential energy space-time curve
- What are digital marketing prospects
- How do children learn to lie
- Who is Samuel in the Bible
- What can you just not find out
- Why are so many Americans overweight
- Can we develop prophylactic vaccines against cancer
- How did you find your passion for work
- How does immunotherapy work for cancer
- What is the Canadian currency
- What distorts space and time
- What is a Girl Scout Biscuit
- How do I cheer up older people
- What do the dots mean in Python
- Why is the UAE such a cheap country
- How do lunches work in high school