Can you buy something with money
7 things no money in the world can buy
Sure, the day our salary goes into the account is perhaps the best of every month. We don't want to deny that we love money. But when we think about it, we still conclude that the things that really matter in life are priceless anyway. All the money in the world doesn't get us any further. Kind of a comforting feeling - or not?
The Beatles already knew it: "Money can't buy me love!" You can't buy love. You can maybe work for it, but definitely not buy it. And that is exactly why it is so precious - perhaps the most precious thing we have in this world. Once you have found it, you should take good care of it, because it is as irreplaceable as it is priceless.
Oh, how slowly the days and weeks passed when we were still children. A month seemed like half an eternity, a year never ending. And today we wonder almost every day where the time has gone. New Year's Eve again? A year older again? Was that really that long ago? Yes, the clock is ticking incessantly, life is not infinitely long and unfortunately cannot be extended even with a lot of money. That is why we should use every day, every minute of our precious time as best we can.
Am i actually happy? A question that everyone will probably ask themselves sooner or later in life. But a happy life has nothing to do with the state of the bank account. Certainly a lot is easier if you don't have any money worries. But that doesn't mean you're automatically happy. But if it's not the money, what is it that makes you happy? To put it in Buddha's words, "There is no way to be happy. To be happy is the way."
What makes a person really interesting and exciting is not a bulging bank account, but rather a bulging brain. Just imagine you are going out to dinner with someone. He takes you to the most expensive restaurant in town, orders the most exclusive menu on the menu - and then ... nothing! Nada. No conversation takes place. The guy is just boring as hell (not to say slightly underexposed). No thanks. We prefer to go out with someone who has a little more on the box, even if they can only afford a french fries barrier.
When you're young, you don't worry about your health at all. Occasionally you have a cold, but that is forgotten after three days. But the older you get, the more important the topic of health suddenly becomes. At some point you realize that your own body is NOT invulnerable. And all the money in the world is useless in life if our health does not play along and allows us to do what we feel like doing. That is why we should always keep one thing in mind in everything we do: Health comes first!
They are the ones who reach out to us when the rest of the world turns their back on us: our friends. We laugh and cry with them, go through good times and bad. Friendship is always a give and take - but there is one thing that friendship is not guaranteed: it can be bought. And the friends that money can actually buy are certainly not worth their price.
To conclude, we would like to give you one more sentence on the way: "Satisfaction is the greatest wealth." Those who are at peace with themselves and their life are richer than any millionaire. So always be yourself, stand behind the things you do and don't bend for others. Inner satisfaction is worth more than all the money in the world.
- What is the answer to 8 1
- What is Twitter doing to fight spam
- Why Do People Promote Affiliate Marketing
- How does Nietzsche overcome nihilism?
- What is the longest range nerf gun
- Why don't C ++ programmers like C?
- What caliber killed most of the people
- Which vegetarian food has the highest zinc
- What did you learn from failure
- Why do people I don't like like me
- What was served in the Quoras cafeteria today
- What is the parameter of a rectangle
- Is Maggi noodles safe
- How do I get backlinks indexed faster
- How bad is type 2 diabetes
- What causes geological activity
- What is it like to have grandparents?
- How is the currency withdrawn from circulation?
- Was Emperor Justinian or Khosrau more successful
- Why do Russians seem naturally strong
- Can you get rid of chronic constipation
- How can we deal with change management
- How were catapults designed in the Middle Ages
- How do I clear my Mac cache