Anorexic people think that other people look fat
Disapproval of being overweight: "Everyone thinks fat people are unhappy because they are fat"
"Ok, you don't really have to like it when your thighs rub against each other up to the knee."
"A little consideration for others who still have a thing for good taste would be nice."
“You have to face the fact that it just doesn't look nice when someone is too fat or too thin. It's just gross. "
ICONIST recently published an article about a woman who wears size 44 and styles celebrity outfits. These are three of almost 40 comments - the vast majority of them sounded like that. Unobjective, insulting. Sure, that's how people behave on the Internet! Or? The tone of reader reactions is harsh on many topics when it comes to refugees, the AfD, the Facebook data scandal, feminism. But then you get the impression that the commentators might simply be interested in hurting less often than with being overweight.
Why is it like that, what is it that upsets people so much? Why do they feel called to make a taste judgment - couldn't they care what others weigh, how thick their thighs are, and why they are so fat? And how are the people who are the target of such comments?
In any case, it is not a pure internet phenomenon. "A more recent study shows that people who are overweight experience critical comments, unwanted glances, well-intentioned advice with which they cannot do much, or disadvantages about three to four times a day," says Anja Hilbert, professor of psychology at the Leipzig University Hospital.
- Why were holidays stolen from the Gentiles?
- What are the disadvantages of social networking
- What do smart people do 1
- What is the relationship between journalism and business?
- What are the ways to maintain business networking
- Contain Quora statistics and Quora blog posts
- How do personalized ads work
- How are the sales promotion techniques implemented
- What is Gartner doing
- What is content marketing in digital marketing
- How is a double helix created
- Is it worth it to be a social worker
- What is an Affiliate Marketer
- What do Lutherans believe
- What is a Marketing Skill
- How did someone change your question
- What does Dollar Pegged Currency
- Is there an inequality of waiting rooms
- How can I make money cooking
- Which is important English or native language
- Love decreases after marriage
- Why do people buy likes on Instagram
- Does the food in the prep school cafeteria taste bad?
- What are the non-toxic fire extinguishers
- Is Maggi noodles safe
- When do the Christmas sales start?
- How to crack Steam games 1
- Why are intelligent people selective
- Which country has the most refugees?
- How do exchange rates affect the business?
- What habits millionaires avoid
- What are Marketing Challenges