What is the appeal of alternative drugs
Naturopathic and alternative healing methods
More and more people are now looking for an alternative or a supplement to known conventional medicine. The offer is very extensive. Methods that complement conventional medicine (complementary medicine) are mostly divided into natural healing methods and alternative healing methods.
Naturopathy uses natural stimuli (e.g. cold, warmth, light) to activate people's self-healing powers. As a preventive measure, the physiological and psychological strength of humans should be strengthened through natural impulses (e.g. alternating baths). One of the most famous representatives of naturopathy was Pastor Kneipp.
The methods of naturopathy can be divided into the following forms of treatment:
- Physical methods (e.g. water treatments, light irradiation)
- Sport and exercise
- Phytotherapy (here: especially healing through purely herbal substances and medicinal plants)
- Diet (e.g. with regard to calorie intake, composition, balanced diet)
- Psychological and / or psychotherapeutic measures (e.g. to relax, to take on more personal responsibility)
The ingestion of natural healing products can also lead to undesirable side effects, excessive ingestion or too long or constant use of natural healing products even damage the body (e.g. in the gastrointestinal tract). If the symptoms of a supposedly mild illness do not improve quickly, consult a doctor.
In general, the term “alternative medicine” includes various healing methods as an alternative to “scientifically oriented conventional medicine”. This applies to both treatment and diagnostics. There are now a variety of alternative healing methods on the therapeutic market. At this point only a few of the most well-known methods should be listed:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Which is better CrossFit or the gym
- Where am I going in Southeast Asia
- Gun violence is increasing in America
- Does video advertising really work online?
- What is the Hawaiian word for golden
- Are Herbalife products good for your health?
- What is a 7 Day Diet Plan
- How deep is your brand loyalty
- How do Australians hunt without weapons
- Why do we need education 4
- How are innovation and entrepreneurship related?
- How many churches are there in Australia
- Why is cigarette smoking still legal
- Which muscle builds dips
- What is a two-dimensional plane
- Is Daenerys really a Targaryen?
- What are the basic components of bicycles
- Is the Illuminati satanic in any way
- Was involved in riots in 1984
- Which birds symbolize death
- Why are the sugary drinks unhealthy
- What is a vector size
- How did your Dungeons Dragons group start?
- How conservative is Alberta Canada
- Combines the hyphenation words
- Why does Lord Voldemort not have a nose?
- What color mixed with yellow makes purple
- Have neutrinos energy
- What is the time of light
- Every Euclidean space is also a manifold
- Who are among the best philosophical writers
- Why are old money rich people discreet
- What is a random walk