Why does high blood pressure cause tinnitus
High Blood Pressure: Warning Signs & Emergency
There are quite a few alarm signals that indicate high blood pressure. But the first signs are often unspecific and develop insidiously, making them difficult for those affected to classify.
Difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep, restless sleep as well as easy excitability and inner restlessness can be effects of high blood pressure. Problems with the ears (ringing in the ears, noises in the ear) are also possible warnings.
If headaches or dizziness occur more frequently under psychological or physical stress, this can also speak for high blood pressure. In women around 50, symptoms of high blood pressure can resemble the symptoms of menopause (hot flashes, dizziness, mood swings). In middle-aged men, untreated high blood pressure can manifest itself as problems with potency (erectile dysfunction).
Breathlessness, chest pain or tightness in the chest when exerting can be symptoms of a heart disease that may have developed due to persistent high pressure. Cardiac arrhythmias (e.g. extrasystoles, atrial fibrillation) can also be caused by high pressure.
If your body's warning signs persist, you should consult your internist to clarify the symptoms.
Very high blood pressure values must be treated immediately and consistently. In an acute situation, it is not the absolute level of the blood pressure, but the presence of life-threatening symptoms, complications or concomitant diseases that determines the emergency character. A hypertensive emergency occurs when sequelae such as headache, visual disturbances, dizziness, impaired consciousness, neurological deficits (abnormal sensations on one side of the body, paralysis), eye bleeding, nausea, nausea, tendency to collapse, pulmonary edema, dyspnoea and chest pain occur. Immediate hospital admission is then essential.
The uncontrolled omission of a medically prescribed blood pressure lowering drug or the use of additional medication, e.g. an anti-inflammatory drug for joint pain, can trigger high pressure derailments and even emergencies.
- Is life a story or a mystery
- Freemasonry is a satanic cult
- How are vitamins made
- Used Discord as a dating site
- What's your best advice on backpacking
- How is the electrical charge related to time?
- Why is inflation a thing
- What is human interaction
- Meghan Markle wears a fabric all the time
- Can a colonoscopy detect anal cancer
- What is real income
- Why do we eat cake on birthdays
- Can your job make you rich
- What is delicious food
- When is the Poisson distribution applicable?
- What do you think of Trump's personality
- What's in Python 10
- Are grades important for the study or knowledge
- Who will benefit when the UK leaves the EU?
- How does Facebook get its sponsored ads
- What's in middle school
- What is your career in IT sales like
- Is money important Why why not
- Why is Singapore not able to speak Mandarin fluently?