Why do black holes have a charge
Black holes easier than expected
Black holes can be characterized solely by their mass, their rotation and their electrical charge. So far, however, this has only been proven under idealized conditions. Norman Gürlebeck from the Center for Applied Space Technology and Microgravity in Bremen was able to show the astonishing simplicity of these celestial bodies in complex astrophysical situations, as he reports in the journal "Physical Review Letters".
Black holes represent the final stage in the development of enormously massive stars. Neither matter nor light can escape such an object. So far, it has only been possible to show under certain assumptions that a black hole can be fully described from the outside using just three parameters: It was assumed that black holes exist alone in the universe and that there are no other stars. But in space black holes sometimes have a companion - another black hole or a star - or are surrounded by a disk of matter. All of this causes the black hole to be deformed by an additional gravitational field. This phenomenon is similar to the tides on earth, which are mainly caused by the gravitational pull of the moon.
Several international research teams are investigating the question of whether such specimens can only be described by three parameters. Gürlebeck was now able to show through theoretical considerations that, despite the deformation of the black holes, no further parameters are required for characterization. For gravitational physicists, the new knowledge is an important basis for interpreting gravitational waves. These waves in space-time, which have not yet been directly detected, arise primarily in double systems.
- What is a double acting steam engine
- I need sex what should i do
- Which countries accept foreign spies?
- Which countries have the most good looking people?
- Which nations are mostly anti-Muslim
- How many feet are there in three miles?
- Sarcastic is an intellectual disability
- Christmas wishes come true
- Why are people full of paradoxes
- What are some underrated RPG games
- Does video advertising really work online?
- Why are they all different from each other
- How many inches are in 50 meters
- Which supercomputers calculate 24 7
- How does the ClickFunnels sales funnel work
- What is the minimum balance in SBI
- Abraham Lincoln owned slaves
- How does SEO in the website
- Who uses Squarespace to blog
- Can you bite off a finger
- Why did you stop eating at McDonalds?
- How fast can muscles grow
- Can we influence dark matter
- What was the last thing Hitler ate?
- What scares you most in life
- Which is Big City of New Zealand
- What is the best routine for long hair growth
- Philosophers What are Seneca's most interesting ideas
- Is there an APK to hack Facebook
- Which was cool before kids ruined it
- White people can have natural black hair
- What food is delicious
- Does someone like questions that are disrespectful
- Smoking cannabis leads to spiritual awakening