Why do people cry when they are sad
Tears: why people cry
Tears are traitors. They reveal a person's feelings, and the attempt to suppress them usually does not go unnoticed. Those who cry are sad or touched, desperate, angry or happy.
In most cases. Because people can be manipulated with mock tears: the psychologist Jeffrey A. Kottler describes a planned outbreak of tears as the “peak of deception”.
Almost two thirds of Germans have cried real tears at least once in the past twelve months. This is shown by a study by the Society for Consumer Research. Almost 2,000 men and women aged 14 and over were surveyed.
The women clearly lift the cut here. Just under 43 percent of the men surveyed said they had cried within the past year, compared with 83 percent of the women.
Why do the Germans cry?
What makes Germans sad? There are two to three triggers that play a role in most. The main cause of tears for most of them was the loss of a loved one. Every fifth respondent (19.5 percent) names this as the cause.
Almost as many are touching scenes in films that make their eyes water (18.5 percent). However, it is almost only women who cry at films - this is the most common reason for tears for them (31.4 percent). Only 5.1 percent of men said that they came to tears in the cinema or in front of the television. For men, the main cause of tears is the loss of a loved one.
- Can I remove rust?
- How do you become addicted to smoking
- Is AKM good or AK47
- Will ever release EY
- What are the main biotic components
- How will affiliate marketing develop in 2019
- Did Jews get along with European pagans
- What is the faculty of 45
- Which vacation do you enjoy the most?
- Is Japan safe for tourists to visit
- What is an Affiliate Marketer
- Is Vladimir Putin popular with gay people
- How bad is America as a nation
- How would a compass work on Mars
- What are interesting things in Indonesia
- How much is 10k to Indian Rupees
- Where does fast food come from
- What screams I'm upper class in Thailand
- Have you ever accidentally told yourself about it?
- How do grapes help you lose weight
- What should I never call my children
- Why do you believe in Andrew Yang
- Killed Quora Yahoo Answers 1
- How do I deal with naughty children