Are croissants healthy?
Croissant, camembert, beer | Nasty fat bombs and their "easy" competition
Burger, French fries, chips and cream cakes are angry, Lettuce and vegetables are Well - simple nutrition rules that every child knows. But unfortunately it is usually the case that the right fat bombs taste particularly good. Fortunately, there is an alternative to everything.
Because every nasty calorie bomb also has „easy“ Competitor!
For example, if you can't live without spinach, you can get the extra hip gold from the creamy one Blubb can do without it, he should simply cook spinach leaves. In this way he saves three percent fat!
And instead of Camembert (10 percent fat), the Harz cheese is ideal - it only has one percent fat!
At BILD.de, nutritionist Annett Rudnyk and Sebastian Weber, nutrition coach of the health portal Yazio.de, present ten nasty fat bombs and the respective alternatives.
More info about fat bombs and low calorie foods can be found in the calorie table of the nutrition portal Yazio.de.
Read another 50 high-calorie foods here:
You can read all current articles from the Health & Fit section here ...
- Dark energy is ather today
- You can buy books from school libraries
- What are the best interview puzzles
- There are two letter names for people
- The Greeks respect Atatuerk
- Everyone has guest posting pages
- Is there a nationalism in Hong Kong?
- Which country code is +91
- What color represents science
- Why Can't You Cure Diabetes?
- How far can yachts go
- What is the lower middle class
- Are the Bahamas one country
- Are Canadians as patriotic as Americans
- How to write an internal dialogue
- What's your rating of Penang Malaysia
- Are Indian Muslims secular 2
- What causes ptosis
- Can heal the eating ear by itself
- How do you have multiple Shopify stores
- What are you looking for in the e-commerce platform
- Why are men's shorts getting shorter
- Which milk is the thickest milk
- How do I find my Amazon ISBN