What is Walmart Wire
TikTok wants injunction against download stop in the US
Trump had stressed that US investors would get control of TikTok. However, reports from the software company Oracle and the supermarket giant Walmart show that they will only hold 20 percent of the new company TikTok Global. According to media reports, the previous owner, the Chinese company Bytedance, will keep the remaining 80 percent. Washington argues, however, that one can speak of a US control, because American venture investors held 40 percent of Bytedance.
more on the subject
New company in Texas
Trump approves TikTok deal
The US president has been putting the Tiktok video app under pressure for weeks, but now it is allowed to stay in the US market. The deal presented by Trump: Tiktok's global business moves to the US - and the company pays five billion dollars into an education fund in Texas.Trump described TikTok as a security risk because Chinese authorities could use the app to get data from Americans. With two orders, he laid the basis for the end of the app in the USA. TikTok and Bytedance countered in vain that data from US users was stored in the USA and not going to China.dpa
- Can Bernie Sanders Swing States win
- When does relationship counseling work
- What are the deadliest diseases
- How do you make an appealing game mechanic
- Are cubes really haram, why to use them?
- What is the highest salary for electrical and electronic equipment
- What are some top influencer marketing platforms
- What job do we get with technology
- What is the lower middle class
- Do lawyers know about their clients' crimes
- What seeds should you eat
- Where do tracking cookies come from
- When did you realize you were an asshole?
- What opportunities are there to work abroad?
- Which is better the US or Europe
- What Crypto Exchange Offers The Best Referral Programs
- How can you learn social skills quickly
- Why are happy people viewed as stupid
- What are the arguments against unions
- Do fish fall asleep at night
- Are Catholics Christians or Gentiles?
- What is that typical American lunch
- What makes a book successful for young adults
- What is the diet for fat people