What are the best rules of life
Rules of life for happiness: the best quotes and sayings
What do the Dalai Lama, Max Ehrmann, Pope Johannes XXIII and Patch Adams have in common? You all got over Life principles, Rules of life or Guides to HappinessThought about. Over the years I have written down the rules of life that are relevant to me in books and websites and made a list.
The result is the ultimate List of rules of lifewhich of course I break regularly (see rule 35). I have adjusted some points over the years and added others myself. The list is alive, so to speak, and I would be happy if you have suggestions for improvement. Just write in our forum!
Rules of life for happiness
1. Don't get angry about the little things. They are all little things!
2. Remember that the best relationship is one in which each partner loves the other more than they need to.
3. Remember: not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
4. Once a year, go to a place you've never been.
5. Treat other people well, even if they are different from you.
6. Make an effort to live this day simply without wanting to solve the problem in your life all at once.
7. The good you do today will often be forgotten by tomorrow - do good anyway.
8. Never think contemptuously about love, treat it as something precious.
9. Don't argue around, organize your life.
10. You have a right to be here. You don't need to justify yourself for it.
11. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
12. Realize and accept that life is unfair at first sight.
13. Allow yourself to be silly.
14. Do not expect support from anyone.
15. Celebrate right and live the aliveness.
16. Promote good and avoid evil.
17. Don't ask. Because many fears come from wrong expectations and ideas.
18. Give back everything you borrowed.
19. Return the teenage years with grace when they are over.
20. Put unused clothes in the clothes collection. Put unused items back into circulation.
21. Admit when you've made mistakes.
22. Walk 30 minutes every day.
23. Take care of the earth.
24. Always have respect for yourself, respect for others and take responsibility for your actions.
25. Never pretend feelings where they don't exist.
26. Stop blaming other people for your situation.
27. Listen more and talk less.
28. In arguments with loved ones, only talk about the current situation. Let the past rest.
29. Cultivate good manners.
30. Never let a small dispute destroy a great friendship.
31. Live your life under your means.
32. Live a good, honorable life. When you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it all over again.
33. Live in the now.
34. Learn to be grateful.
35. Learn the rules so that you can break them properly.
36. Learn from the past.
37. Avoid the noisy and argumentative people
38. Measure your success by what you had to give up for it.
39. Take the time to think, it is the source of strength
40. Take the time to enjoy, it is the reward for what you do.
41. Take the time to read, it is the basis of knowledge.
42. Take the time to play, it's the secret of youth.
43. Take the time to be alone.
44. Open your arms to change, but don't lose sight of your values in the process.
45. Clean up your clutter yourself.
46. Be careful with animal life.
47. Be careful whose advice you take, but be patient with those who advise you.
48. Be humble.
49. Be patient: don't feel guilty if you don't know what to do with your life.
50. Be on time and don't make up excuses.
51. Be careful with those around you, but see the good and beautiful in them.
52. Share your knowledge with others.
53. Do something good and try not to get caught.
54. Do not encourage inhuman behavior.
55. Spend a whole day without criticizing anyone.
56. Forgive: Reducing one's anger is an individual disarmament program.
57.Do not compare yourself to others: There will always be people who are better, maybe more important or less than you.
58. Act with integrity, honestly and fairly.
59. Try to do your work very well but not perfectly.
60. Try to get along with everyone as much as you can without giving up on yourself.
61. Trust: The most difficult time in our life is the best opportunity to develop inner strength.
62. If you are successful, you may make some false friends and some downright enemies - be successful nonetheless.
63. If you lose something, do not lose valuable experience.
64. If you discover that you have made a mistake, take immediate action to correct it.
65. If you are friendly, others may accuse you of selfish motives and ulterior motives - be friendly nonetheless.
66. Devote yourself to love and cooking with daring carelessness.
67. Know when it is better to keep your mouth shut. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
68. Wherever it is necessary, speak the truth calmly and prudently, always being aware that it can also be painful.
This list includes quotes and inspirations from Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatso, Max Ehrmann, Mother Teresa, Francois Lelord, Robert Fulghum, Pope Johannes XXIII, Mary Schmich and many others.
Books on happiness, rules of life and a positive lifestyle
Download: Guide to self-reflection
Do you feel free Do you already live a meaningful and happy life? Overcome fears, worries and doubts! Here you can find our popular self-reflection guide, which has been downloaded thousands of times.
- A happy woman: BestPhotoStudio | Shutterstock.com
Matthias A. Exl MBA
Matthias Exl, MBA is the published author of the self-help book "Liberate yourself! About the art of a fulfilled life". Together with his wife Sandra he founds Lanaprinzip Publishing e.U. Matthias worked successfully for many years abroad in leading positions in international corporations. A phase of reorientation followed, in which he asked himself whether money, status and power can actually make people happy. In pursuit of values and meaning, Matthias shifted his work to the non-profit sector. He wrote numerous articles for specialist magazines and appeared regularly as a speaker at various congresses (e.g. World Business Forum, UN WAIPA, Perinatal Dialogue, etc.).
- How do I record audio output from androids
- Is it okay to sniff panties
- What are the best online chess courses
- What are some of the best landing page hacks
- What is 10 euros in US dollars
- Do Marines ever drive submarines
- What kind of particle is light
- When did you realize you were an asshole?
- Why is nature conservation so important
- How good is Horlicks
- Why America loves guns
- What is a promotion
- How safe is Colombia compared to Venezuela
- What is the sweetest poison to die for?
- Why do Indonesian Muslims use Hindu names
- Is someone else using Quora
- What is the nutritional value
- Why does Trump greet the military personnel
- Wpplugins or Codecanyon for selling WordPress plugins
- Are shopping carts ever cleaned
- Have you ever stolen something while traveling?
- Kickboxing is viewed as a form of self-defense
- What if there is gravity in space
- Are all highly intelligent people creative