Are cat and dog meat healthy?
Already in advance, before the abuse starts: I'm a vegetarian and I don't eat dogs either.
However, I recently read something very interesting about dog eating, how it could save greenhouse gas emissions and still meet the need for meat. This report is for the meat-eaters who sit at home biting into a juicy citizen while petting their beloved pets.
First and foremost, it must be emphasized that it is completely legal in 44 states on this earth to eat man's best friend, thus problem no. 1 is solved. What keeps most people from eating is a lack of food, but above all the taboo in our heads. I know a lot of people who are passionate about meat and yet they don't eat dogs. Dogs are remarkable animals and valuable to us, but are in no way inferior to pigs, for example, in terms of intellect and so on, why are they not allowed to cuddle with us on the couch?
George Orwell was right in his book Animal Farms when he said, All animals are the same, but some are the same.
For many, the explanation “You don't eat pets” is enough. In India, for example, they are not kept as such. Let's try it this way: "You don't eat animals with strong mental abilities" ". But this would also apply to many animals such as pigs, chickens, cows and also fish and, even if that is quite brutal, to severely disabled people.
Dog meat does not harm our health and it is actually quite nutritious. My grandpa ate it dog meat during the war in Russia and it's one of the tastiest things he ever ate. However, we do associate food with memories, which, depending on the situation, can add significant value to any meal, but that's another topic.
Furthermore, eating dog meat is a traditional chapter of humanity. An example: The Sino-Korean symbol for good and appropriate translates as "cooked dog meat is delicious" ". Not only did the Romans or Aztecs eat dogs, but Captain Cook too.
Just because so many people do something, it is far from justified, but 3 to 4 million dogs and cats are euthanized every year, that is tons of meat that is thrown away every year. Disposal alone creates enormous ecological and economic problems. That wouldn't mean ripping pets from their loving families, but what about the strays and those who are not cute enough to be taken home? In part, this is already done by feeding these useless kadawers back into the food chain for animal feed.
It is an enormous task to satisfy people's hunger for meat and if we let the dogs reproduce freely, we would create a sustainable, local meat supply without much effort. Isn't it easier to eat dogs than to process them as food for farm animals that we eat?
To differentiate between the animals shows again the absurdity of our society!
- How can I stop craving for meat?
- How has fitness changed your life
- What's the best book
- Should we let refugees into our country
- Will Ripple XRP resume
- What is an educational rewards program
- President Donald Trump was caught lying
- How much gold is there on earth
- How many churches are there in Australia
- Which oil field service providers are successful in Azerbaijan?
- What are the side effects of HGH
- What is a modern B2B sales process
- Why should homework be banned?
- Is work-life balance achievable in Singapore
- Films encourage delusional thinking
- Are winnings at Khelo24bet real?
- What do the Jehovah's Witnesses say about Jesus
- Which country produces the largest textile goods
- What is intrabusiness e-commerce
- How are people feeling right now
- Does contemporary art get better or worse
- What are the 5 best healthy snacks
- Do bands need permission to cover songs?
- Where was your best day ever