What is the reason for gallbladder stones
Many people do not notice their gallstones because they have no or more general symptoms that are difficult to identify. Whether and which symptoms occur depends on whether the stones are in the gallbladder or in the bile ducts, how big they are and whether they cause complications.
Studies show that around 2 to 4 out of 100 people with gallstones develop noticeable symptoms within a year. Around 50 out of 100 people who have had symptoms such as colic will get it again within two years.
The typical sign of Gallbladder stones are very unpleasant, cramp-like upper abdominal pain (colic). Colic can occur when the gallstones block the exit of the gallbladder or the opening of the bile duct into the duodenum. The pain occurs in waves. They usually subside after an hour at the latest and disappear completely a few hours later. They can radiate into the back and right shoulder.
Also Bile duct stones can cause cramping pain in the upper abdomen. In addition, jaundice (jaundice) can occur, recognizable by a yellowish discoloration of the skin and eyes. Jaundice occurs when the stones in the bile duct block the drainage of bile. Then the bile pigment (bilirubin) formed in the liver can no longer flow off, the amount of yellow bilirubin in the blood increases and causes the discoloration. In addition, the urine may be dark and the stool light-colored.
People with gallstones sometimes also report general symptoms such as bloating, nausea or vomiting.
- What is the best forex affiliate network
- How beautiful are ladies from Thailand
- What are top travel destinations in Asia
- How clean is clean enough for you
- What is priority setting in life
- Who Are Some Prominent Chinese Americans
- Are logic and existence the same
- What's about the road truck
- What is CREO software
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a progressive one
- Is there an evolutionary explanation for depression?
- Nancy Pelosi has a friendly personality
- What is text extraction
- Which football club has the best defense?
- What have I done a million times
- How do you know what is important
- How to derive Maxwell's equations
- Why did Quora delay its monetization plans
- Are NutriJa com products genuine
- What is the best online learning solution
- How can the hysterectomy be reversed?
- What does the kiss on the cheek mean
- Why do Chinese people have a superiority complex
- Better blogging on Blogger or Tumblr
- What are some great quotes from Douglas Adams
- Why is caching distributed
- How do you perform the levitation
- How do fast food restaurants cook burgers
- What are examples of linear chaotic systems
- Why do we have money
- Why do we need education 4
- What are character traits
- What makes someone unique