What prevents inflammation
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Spreadbury I., "Comparison with ancestral diets suggests dense acellular carbohydrates promote an inflammatory microbiota, and may be the primary dietary cause of leptin resistance and obesity." Dovepress Journal: Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity: Targets and Therapy July 2012, Pages 175 189
- Lumeng CN, Saltiel AR. "Inflammatory links between obesity and metabolic disease." J Clin Invest. 2011; 121 (6): 2111-2117. (Inflammatory Link Between Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome.)
- Gregor MF, Hotamisligil GS. "Inflammatory mechanisms in obesity." Annu Rev Immunol. 2011; 29: 415-45. (Inflammatory processes in overweight.)
- Lee YH, Pratley RE. "The evolving role of inflammation in obesity and the metabolic syndrome." Curr Diab Rep. 2005 Feb; 5 (1): 70-5. (The changing roles of inflammation in obesity and metabolic syndrome.)
- Herder C, Schneitler S, Rathmann W ,. "Low-grade inflammation, obesity, and insulin resistance in adolescents" J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2007 Dec; 92 (12): 4569-74. Epub 2007 Oct 2. (Low-grade inflammation, obesity, and insulin resistance in adolescents.)
- Bastard JP, Maachi M, Lagathu C. "Recent advances in the relationship between obesity, inflammation, and insulin resistance." Eur Cytokine Netw. 2006 Mar; 17 (1): 4-12. (Recent advances in the relationship between obesity, inflammation, and insulin resistance.)
- Cordain L. "Cereal Grains: Humanity's Double-Edged Sword" World "Rev Nutr Diet. 1999; 84: 19-73.
- "Inflammatory Signals and Diabetes from Belly Fat." Diabetes Germany 2008
- "Candida the fungus unleashed." Practice group Dres. Brand 2012
- West EL., "Diabetes 101: Defining the Disease and How to Test for It (Part 1 of 4)." Natural News 2008 (Diabetes 101: Disease Definition and Diagnosis (Part 1 of 4))
- Hunter E., "Change your gut flora and lose weight." Natural News 2012 (Changing the intestinal flora and losing weight)
- "Diet Rich in Slowly Digested Carbs Reduces Markers of Inflammation in Overweight and Obese Adults." Science Daily 2012 (Low carbohydrate diets reduce inflammation in overweight and obese adults.)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Is the fabric of spacetime elastic?
- Why are online courses so expensive
- What are the best gun safes
- How do we know or find outliers
- What is in-depth PR
- Should I move from Sydney to Melbourne?
- What is Steam Greenlight
- How do you fear yourself from fear
- Which states have arms legislation
- How can I simply study ACCA myself
- Why are stones so hard
- How to remove steel rust
- Why is Australia's minimum wage so high
- Should I start smoking weed?
- Is English a foreign language
- Why is literature so important
- What do watchmakers think of RADO watches
- Why don't you like the minimum wage
- What is the definition of immunology
- How to delete observations in SAS
- Which crypto currency should I never buy?
- Can Quora help give meaning to my life
- What are Chinese Uyghurs
- Artificial intelligence can take over human jobs