Caffeine can cause acne
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Bowe and Logan "Acne vulgaris, probiotics and the gut-brain-skin axis - back to the future?" Gut Pathogens 2011 Dec. 3: 1 doi: 10.1186 / 1757-4749-3-1 (acne vulgaris, probiotics and the intestinal-brain-skin axis - back to the future?)
- Adebamowo C et al. "Milk consumption and acne in teenaged boys." J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008 May 58 (5): 787-93. (Milk consumption and acne in teenage boys.)
- Adebamowo C et al. "Milk consumption and acne in adolescent girls." Dermatol Online J. 2006 May 30; 12 (4): 1. (Milk consumption and acne in adolescent girls.)
- Adebamowo C et al. "High school dietary intake and teenage acne." J Am Acad Dermatol. 2005 Feb. 52 (2): 207-14. (High school nutrition and teenage acne.)
- Aizawa H, Niimura M, "Elevated serum insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) levels in women with postadolescent acne." J Dermacol. 1995 Apr. 22 (4): 249-52. (Increased serum insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) levels in women with postadolescent acne.)
- Cara JF "Insulin-like growth factors, insulin-like growth factor binding proteins and ovarian androgen production." Horm Res 1994 42: 4954. (Insulin-like growth factors, insulin-like growth factor binding proteins, and ovarian androgen production.)
- Science News "Spices May Protect Against Consequences Of High Blood Sugar" ScienceDaily Aug. 5, 2008 (Spices May Protect Against The Consequences Of High Blood Sugar)
- Harvard Health Publications "Glycemic index and glycemic load for 100+ foods"
- Sylvia Anderson "Studies Confirm Long-Term Antibiotic Use is Harmful to Your Health" December 14, 2009 Insiders Health
- Buzzle.com "Acne Vitamins" (Vitamins Against Acne)
- Medline Plus "Tea tree oil"
- Acne Treatment "A quick guide to determine the best acne treatment for your skin type"
- acne-advice.com "Featured Acne Article - How to Get Rid of Acne"
- The green beauty guide
- Cordain L, "Implications for the Role of Diet in Acne," Semin Cutan Med Surg. 2005 Jun 24 (2): 84-91. (Implications for the role of diet in acne)
- Cordain L "Dietary Implications for the Development of Acne: A Shifting Paradigm" U.S. Dermatology Review II 2006 (Dietary Implications in Developing Acne: A Paradigm Shift)
- Cordain L et al. "Acne Vulgaris - A Disease of Western Civilization" Arch Dermacol. 2002; 138: 1584-1590. (Acne Vulgaris - A Disease of Western Civilization)
- Bickers DR, Athar M "Oxidative Stress in the Pathogenesis of Skin Disease" J Invest Dermatol. 2006 Dec 126 (12): 2565-75. (Oxidative stress in the pathogenesis of skin diseases)
- Dr. Klaus Kaufmann "Silicon, healing through primordial substance" Helfer Verlag, Bad Homburg. 1st German edition 1997
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Has anyone solved a paradox?
- Why do people like to shop
- Old people were smaller than modern people
- What are your first experiences with interviews?
- What is the population of Bali Indonesia
- Any company can offer an internship
- Is vegan cat food animal abuse
- What is the best VPS hosting
- Should we be afraid of our nightmares
- What are the vitamins in a pumpkin
- What does D +
- What does it all mean so overwhelming
- How clean is clean enough for you
- What can you find out
- Why do we calculate the variance in the statistics
- Is lettuce nutritious
- How do I download Fortnite
- What is your experience in affiliate marketing?
- What foods cure colon cancer
- How do you say okay in Japanese
- PayPal is a fintech company
- Architects are well paid
- Social media should be taught in school
- What makes a person Singaporean