What is the importance of measurements
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Cases:
- Nominative: singular Measurement; Plural Measurements
- Genitive: singular Measurement; Plural Measurements
- Dative: singular Measurement; Plural Measurements
- Accusative: singular Measurement; Plural Measurements
- Measurement, Plural: Meas | sun | gen
- IPA: [ˈMɛsʊŋ]
- 1) The process of measuring
- 2) Result and evaluation of a measurement process
- Derivation (derivation) of the noun from the stem of the verbmeasure up with the suffix-ung as a derivative (derivative morpheme)
- 1) Finding
- 2) evaluation
- Exhaust gas measurement, distance measurement, coverage measurement, density measurement, pressure measurement, authenticity measurement, one-way measurement, earth measurement, fine measurement, field measurement, remote measurement, moisture measurement, frequency measurement, foot measurement, speed measurement, degree measurement, heart rate measurement, height measurement, hearing measurement, ionization measurement, curve measurement, power measurement, light measurement, aerial photo measurement, air pressure measurement, Productivity measurement, pulse measurement, skull measurement, sound measurement, gravity measurement, six-component measurement, radiation measurement, flow measurement, depth measurement, temperature measurement, vacuum measurement, heat measurement, resistance measurement, time measurement, two-way measurement
- 1) The Measurement the temperature is done with the help of thermometers or temperature sensors.
- 2) Everyone Measurements were recorded in a table and shown in a bar chart.
- 2) “They were right at the beginning of the project Measurements Using the radio network, it is more than 80 percent consistent with the values of conventional rain measurement. "
- 2) “Accurate acoustic Measurements at places of public mass amusement showed that the shrill screams of the ladies from a hundred or more phon volume reached the sound quality under which even robust men collapsed mentally and physically after a short time. "
- 1) with adjective: the electrical, exact, accurate, continuous, optical, regularMeasurement
- 2) with verb: the Measurementsevaluate, record, interpolate, compare
- 1) measurement
- 2) dimension
- English: 1) measurement; 2) reading
- French: 1) mesure (Female)
- Catalan: 1) mesura (Female)
- Swedish: 1) mätning (Utrum)
- Spanish: 1) medición (Female)
- Czech: 1) měření (neuter)
- Turkish: 1) oil, oil; 2) okuma
- Vietnamese: 1) đo lường
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The decision will be the Measurements deliver within the next few days.“
Mopo, July 24, 2019
„New precise Measurements embarrass physicists.“
New Germany, October 26, 2018
„The concentration of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere is according to the Measurements by climate researchers as high as never before.“
Doctors newspaper, November 22, 2018
„The software updates for diesel vehicles are loud Measurements the environmental aid hardly anything.“
stern.de, February 22, 2019
„The regional council has a redesign for the purpose of better Measurements have it done.“
Frankfurter Rundschau online, November 30, 2018
„The new fertilizer ordinance is coming. But its foundations are questioned. Not wrongly, how flawed Measurements demonstrate.“
agrarheute.com, March 17, 2020
„15 years Measurements show: Even the high Alps in Austria and Bavaria are a pollutant sink.“
Kleine Zeitung, February 19, 2020
„During the corona lockdown, air traffic and with it ultra-fine dust fell massively. The citizens' initiative Berglern now presented Measurements in front.“
Mercury, August 04, 2020
„Had last year Measurements increased levels of legionella in the hall.“
Kölnische Rundschau, August 10, 2020
„These Measurements are alarming! The Greenland Ice Sheet lost a record amount of ice in 2019.“
BILD.de, August 21, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "measurements":
Snow cross: ... measure Origin of the term: Composed of snow and cross Application examples: 1) "Measurements of the amount of snow are carried out with the help of conventional rain gauges, where ...
instrument: fine, complicated tool; Device for scientific measurements or investigations 2) Music Device for making music 3) Transfer: Means to an end 4) Previously: Certificate letter Abbreviation: Instr
to implement: Execute or complete something, especially to give a practical effect and to ensure the current fulfillment based on concrete measurements
Anticipation: We have learned from these measurements that the mind is constituted in anticipation of practical experiences in which we will find our identity
Reliability: ... of a scientific experiment (in the sense of constant results with repeated measurements / surveys - in contrast to validity) Synonyms: 1) ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Measurements" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (19.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Messungen/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "measurements" and thus help to expand our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Measurement method (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular measurement method; Multiple genitive measurement method: ...
Measurement method (German) Part of speech: Declined form Measurement procedure Hyphenation: Mess | ver | procedure | rens Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Measuring car (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular measuring vehicle; Plural measuring car genitive: singular ...
Measuring car (German) Part of speech: Declined form No longer valid spellings: Meßwagens Hyphenation: Mess | wa | gens ...
Altar wine (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: nominative: singular of the altar wine; Majority of the Mass wines Genitive: ...
Mass wines (German) Part of speech: Declined form No longer valid spellings: Meßweine Minor forms: Dative singular: ...
Mass wines (German) Part of speech: Declined form No longer valid spellings: Meßweinen Hyphenation: Mess | wei | nen ...
Mass wine (German) Part of speech: Declined form No longer valid spellings: Messweines Ancillary forms: Messweins ...
Measuring wine (German) Part of speech: Declined form Spellings that are no longer valid: Messweins Ancillary forms: Messweines ...
- Are the Japanese descended from Chinese?
- EVERYTHING happens at the same time
- What are the disadvantages of email
- What is workplace discrimination
- Who rewritten the Bible?
- What are some examples of niche marketing
- What is a store ID on Amazon
- What is a confirmation of a project
- Obese people can have a high metabolism
- What is Beta Oxidation of Fatty Acids
- What makes a relationship last long
- How is your external marriage
- How deep is your brand loyalty
- Most students hate TAing
- What is banned in Florida
- Is eating seedless grapes good for health?
- Which brand is good Seiko or Fossil
- How many runways does Frankfurt Airport have
- What is the political system of china
- Which is the best color for walls
- Is NumPy as fast as C C.
- What's your best advice on backpacking
- Why do some beaches have black sand?
- The United States is becoming more libertarian